Spacious 2 story family home , with plenty of room for all. 4 bdrms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage. Home is located on a double lot, huge fenced yard safe for kids and pets. Very large above ground pool with deck. Trampoline remains with the home. Large concrete patio w/ a pergola. Extra large 35' screened lanai with glass sliders to enter home. Eat-in Kitchen remodeld in 2017. Granite counter tops, undermount sink , new cabinets and ceramic tile floors. New hot water heater in 2017, a NEW ROOF in 2017. You have a den off the kitchen and a separate dining room. King size master suite. Master bath with separate tub and shower. Dual closets in master. All bedrooms are on second level .Home boasts 7 ceiling fans. Storm shutters all around. Driveway will hold 4 cars. Schools are close by.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,364 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 12
2,364 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Dining Family,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground,Child Gate,Equipment Included
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Open Patio,Screen Porch,Shed,Shutters. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price